What drives us?
In a nutshell, it’s helping people. Modern agriculture isn’t easy, and it’s not getting easier. Just like tractors and machinery changed the way that crops are produced, we’re revolutionizing America’s farmers find the machinery they need to keep their operations running.
- Visionaries.We're creating the future.
- Optimists.We see the glass half full, and we ain't never heard the fat lady sing. Ever. We dream big and we make no apologies for it.
- Intense.We hustle, work hard, and make things happen. We execute, we hold each other's feet to the fire, and we keep each other sharp. That's how our team functions.
- Farmer-First.We love the American farmer, and we're doing our dead level best to make their job easier.
- Fun.We work hard, we play hard, and we know when the time is right for each.
Working for a startup comes with a few perks, too. Nice office. No dress code. If you need personal time or a flexy schedule, that’s cool with us. Good benefits. Spontaneous office cookouts aren’t uncommon. Fridge is always pretty well stocked. We hang out with high tech rednecks once in a while. We don’t take ourselves too seriously. The company owns its own football and we’ve made sure that there’s plenty of room to throw it indoors.
All in all, it’s a great gig. You’ll work with great people who are focused and fanatical. We’re all here for the same reason and we know it – and we embrace that. We build cool products that are changing the way America’s farmers get stuff done.